Forged 2.2 crank from 88 (non common block) T II.  Turned .020 on rod and
main jourals, ready to go.  $80

Daytona T-Tops, with key.  $80

Pass side t top door, no mirror or trim, no door panel.  With glass, power
window tracks/motor, power lock mechanism, wiring.  $50

Rear hatch
I have a couple extra pairs of 555 shift cables
clutch cable
555 shifter and brackets (minus knob, longer '88 lever)
all glass from a daytona
87-91 left and right taillights
Daytona boost gauge/message center

Make offer on any of these items.  Prices flexible, Im broke, lol.  Willing
to trade for a G body 86 CV axle.  Can be used, just needs to have good boots
on it.  I have a reman CV axle from an 88 I can trade for that, if anyone is
upgrading to a later tranny, heres a good axle.

Also, I could use a tbi cam, and a couple of misc items for my 86 c/s.

Need anything?  MIGHT have it, let me know.
Items in Albany, GA,31705.   Shipping is extra.

Joey Dalton
Hillbilly Racing
86 Turbo Z C/S       T Tops      DC intercooled
87 Shelby Z     parts car    =(    T Tops, Fred Flinstone floors, broken rad
support and cracked front subframe.
88 Shelby Z     Pacifica/lebaron interior, a523 with HR short throw shifter,
TAFT S2 cam, 20 PSI, Hillbilly exahust
88 Chrysler Shelby Z  T tops
89 Daytona C/S compitition
76 Dodge D 100     318/auto
51 Studebaker Champion 4 door    future father/son project, will be 355 EFI
HEMI