I'd have to agree with that.  Myself, I use Castrol.  Or if I don't have a lot
of money, then I'll go with Walmarts cheap stuff.  Oil changes in my cars over
the years, have gone over the limits.  But they still run.  I have damaged a
couple engines due to low oil.  Long stories, Cars were new to me and I was
dumb enough to assume there was enough oil in them.  Otherwise, I have many
time gone over 6,000 miles on dino oil and my TII still runs good at 220,000
miles.  I've only put synthetic in it once or twice.
I do add  a quart of Mobil 1 here and there, now days.  I've heard you get a
lot of the benny's from it (like cold weather starting) without all 5 quarts.
Besides, I'd rather change my oil on a regular basis for about $6.00 instead of
paying $18.00 for Mobil 1.  I'd probably think differently if I bought the cars
new, but they have a lot of miles and run fine so far.

Bob Doherty
Coon Rapids, MN.

90 Daytona Shelby VNT
90 Daytona Shelby TI