Well I'm gonna post this again, Apparently It didnt go through
For Sale 1500$ Takes all
88 Shelby Daytona
The Good
S60 Turbo, S60 Computer, 3 Bar Map Sensor, 40% injectors, 1G BOV, Port and Polished Head with a 3 angle valve grind and back cut valves. MP Dual Spring Valve Springs, Home made intake RACTIVE filter. The car has that fwd performance 2.5 exhaust, no cat with a turbo muffler.
The Bad
Body's in decent shape needs paint, all the clear is peeling, go fiigure. A-555 3.85 final drive. Works for now but I think its got problems. Interior is in good shape but dirty. Power window does not work so 1 window down about 3 inches. Headliner and console cover in excellent shape.
The Extras.
Ok heres the real deal thats included, TII engine and A-523 tranny. Still bolted to subframe. Car removed from only had 55k miles. Boken shaft on the turbo. TI radiator included along with a semi-polished intercooler. I think I have an extra TII computer, map sensor and injectors. Numerous other parts. 35psi boost gauge and a dual pillar gauge pod.
I wish I had more time to work on it but I got a new job and I have no place anymore to do it. I just need it gone. It runs and drives, needs a windshield. Boost is only set at 15 psi due to not have a bigger fuel pump.

I can get pictures of anything and everything upon request. Everything is located in Rapid City South Dakota.

Jeff