Update 11-23-04

Just got an email from Lo-tek about the  pricing..
Good news, bad news..

read the copy/paste  below
-----------------------------
Chris:

The trim piece has been  reviewed and priced. There are a couple things that
need  addressed.

First, about 8" of the "leg" that goes below the dash cannot  be reproduced.
Second, the undercut (the part that curves underneath) cannot be  reproduced.
The rough mock-up will show you the changes.

The pricing for  a double will be $44.99 unpainted and $52.98 painted.
Shipping in USA is $5.99  and international(Canada included) is $11.99

We will get the mock-up out  to you this week.

Regards,

Lo-tek, Inc.

IMPORTANT:  PLEASE INCLUDE ALL PRIOR EMAILS WHEN  RESPONDING
----------------------snip----------------------

Im not too  thrilled with their description of what the trim piece will look
like..
Also,  I finally saw a 2 door L body in the local yard.. So I snagged another
stock  trim piece sence my stock one was damaged in the mail..
This way when the  prototype comes in, I can take pictures compaiting the
two..
After posting  pictures I will be placing a voting poll on turbododge.com on
this whether or  not the majority likes the prototype and if we should go any
further with  this..

remember there will be an exposed section from the A pillar trim  to the kick
panel.. Im not likin this too much, but I think could mod mine  easily using
my stock trim piece..

Another alternative is to have a 2  pod add on that fits much better than the
FWD performance pods possibly? maybe  that one would be easier to mod and
mold into a 1 piece? Anyone know where FWD  has their made?

Im not sure, just kickin out some ideas..
We'll see  what happens with this..

For updates, please bookmark the link below my signature..
thanks