Norman porter III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:this is to see the interest in 4 dr
omni cowl hoods. As of Monday next week I will be going to the mold maker and
get my pricing for these. They will be 4 inch cowl hoods.
I would like to get an initial run of 10 to 15 to make this economically
feasible. this would also help the pricing . the more the merrier.
I do have pictures upon request. Email me @ [EMAIL PROTECTED] with interest.

Thanks All

NORMAN S. PORTER III
OVERBOOST MOTORSPORTS
"BOOST THE REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT"

Meet the all-new My Yahoo!  Try it today!