I'm certain everyone is aware that the stock fuel pressure regulators regulate
fuel somewhere around 52 PSI with no vacuum line connected to it (atmospheric
pressure).  But what people don't often know is that when you apply boost
pressure to that vacuum line, fuel pressure rises substancially, and in stock
form you get somewhere around 68 PSI of fuel pressure at full boost!

Now, I have a stock replacement regulator from Standard on my engine, but it
doesn't seem to be increasing fuel pressure with boost.  I don't know if its a
bad regulator or whatnot, but my question is, "Do the adjustable regulators
increase fuel pressure with boost?"