Hallo!
I am in the process of collecting all the components necessary to add an intercooler to my 1988 automatic Lebaron (blow through turbo with FWD Performance stage 2 calibration). What I am missing now is a lower intercooler hose and I have found somebody who would sell me one. Looking at my Turbo (a Mitsubishi T04, presumably) I have noticed however that the outlet is not facing directly the radiator but upward with maybe a 450 angle (?). Does is it mean that I will have to rotate the compressor housing? And if so, is there a way to do it without removing the head?
Thank you all!
Andrew