Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:28:49 -0500
From: "Rick D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SD> FS: Auto Trans. - A413

I have a built A-413 trans. here for sale. It was built by a buddy of mine who is a tranny tech for Dodge. It was installed in an 88 Shadow 2.2 Turbo I that we converted to Turbo II and run for about 2,000 miles at which point it was removed because he decided he wanted to go back to stick. (A555)

So, now this is up for sale. It's got a new Mopar converter in it and it had the Mopar Performance shift kit installed. New seals, bands, etc.. all new Mopar parts inside when replaced 2,000 miles ago. Shifts great, no problems that I had seen whatsoever.

It has some sort of adjustable line pressure gadget on it. I will include that with the trans.

I have it palletized and ready to ship.

Email me with an offer. Listing it here first.  If no takers it goes on Ebay.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rick D. Florida

-----------------------REMOVE-FOOTER-WHEN-REPLYING---------------------------- Questions? Visit http://www.sdml.org/