They dont block your vision    2 little humps is hardly  blockin vision..
at the right angle, they sit in the A pillars blind spot anyways, so your
not blockin out much at all and its not really worth  mentioning..
Ever had a setup like this on a L body 2 door or are ya knockin it before
you try it?
I never had any problems runnin this setup in my GLHS and its actually  quite
nice to be able to see how your engine is operating as you  drive.
Some may consider it "Import trendy" or whatnot, however I like  having the
critical information in my line of site rather than having to look  down at the
center counsel for instrumentation..   The second you take  your eyes off the
road, your placing not only yours, but other peoples lifes in  your hands.

I am trying to work with an established vender on getting these  produced..
Im not a buisness man, just a person with common sence that know what he
wants..
Im not tryin to make any money on this, just opening up options for the
people who truely race, tune or just like instrumentation to monitor their
engine.
Once this group buy is complete and these are produced, these will still be
available from them on their site..    That way people in  the future have
something rather than nothing..
but without the group buys minimum, this will never happen..

I know that the majority of the people are as frugal as I am,  however.....
 ya gadda pay if ya wanna  play..      generiac quote, but am I  lying?    :)
Also there arent very many places to mount a gauge in L body unless you  dont
care about your ac/air vents or using a hole saw and drillin into your
dash..
As for the SDAC newsletter, thats an excellent idea!
I suppose if one needs to contact anyone, that would be Barry Goodall for
this?
Anyone have an email address for him?     :)

Not only do I talk about these cars, I also work on my own vehicles..
I just got the MP headgasket and ARP head studs installed tonite for the
engine thats intended for the trucklets buildup..  They shoulda done  that from
the factory with those head studs..     :)      very nice..

I have faith in the SDML community..
Everyones been there for me in the past and this is just one of my ways of
sayin thanks..

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA - NorCalTurboDodge
84 Rampage -  _www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)
(or)         _www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)

^^^GROUP  BUY^^^
*****CUSTOM  OVERLAY A PILLAR GAUGE POD PANELS*****
L body 2 door car &  truck (ie; Charger, Rampage body styles, ect.) *1979 -
1987*
A pillar  overlay trim w/integrated dual 2-1/16" gauge housing pods
_http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=471503&postcount=9_
(http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=471503&postcount=9)
Contact me  privately @  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  if  interested...

In a message dated 12/7/2004 1:43:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,