Mike,
'84 to '90 minivan with 14" wheels. That is the correct application for the
calipers, brackets, pads and the rotors for the SLH brake upgrade

Cliff Ramsdell
VP New England SDAC www.sdacne.com
'91 Spirit R/T  2.2 TIII, 568. SOLD
'86 GLHS 065 Going back to stock "appearing"
'86 K-Car Wagon 2.5 TIII, 568.SOLD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html