I pulled a very nice standard/standard forged common block crank at the yard
today.  I already have a spare incase I hurt something in one of my motors
so I'll offer it here before listing it on Ebay.  This thing is like
perfect, odometer indicated 46K miles, oil was clean, and every bearing rod
and main was perfect with no color showing thru.  Also this was an automatic
car so even the #3 main didn't have any side load wear from a lifetime worth
of clutch actuation.  As close to new as you can get while still being 15
years in a motor, a micro polish and you're running.  $225. +shipping, yeah
that's a bit steep but this yard charges $75 + 18 core so I am not exactly
price gouging here.  It was a crying shame to leave the pistons/rods but the
yard was closing and I was out of time :-(

Alan Jones