-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kris Martin
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 6:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> For Sale: 1987 shelby daytona

Ok guys here it goes the car is located in Wenatchee WA.  The best way
to describe this car is the by going by the good the bad and the ugly.
This was my prodject car until I got a job on a topfuel team and had to
move to Memphis TN.  The stop got put on it right in the middle of a
transition from a 2.2 to a 2.5 and now I have bought an omni in memphis
and it has become my baby.  I put a 2.5 with a 520 tranny when I was
home for thanksgiving but ran out of time to finish makeing it run
right.  Was just going to make it go so I would have something to drive
while I was home for the holidays but I am over it.  I just want it gone
now so I can buy stuff for the omni but have to much other stuff sitting
around all across the country.

The good:

good axles
good brakes 4 wheel disks
1989 4 bushing front clip
good shocks and struts
new tie rod ends and ball joints
new radiator
new hoses
fresh belts
fresh tires
crab rims
cummins intercooler
mandrel bent intercooler lines set up for talon Blow off valve three
inch mandrel bent exhaust power to back of car for stereo system
4 wire O2 sensor
MP computer
external voltage regulator
good headliner
good battery
new alternator
wired for a slew of guages will leave copper line it for oil pressure
guage 3/8s fuel line I am takeing the filters and inline pump for the
omni but will leave the line.
relay at back of car to run full battery power to pump Will come with an
extra air damn extra front end with headlight motors and all new clutch
cable Windows were tinted by a pro with 35% on the doors and 10% on the
back three all 3M tint extra 2.2 turbo 2 motor and swirl head had
130,000 on it never touched

The bad:
motor idles fine but wont rev up just ran out of time to mess with
it....I will be up there on the 21st and will finish checking it out
most likely just a skiped timing belt.
Pretty much just put the motor in to to make driveable would probly need
to some money spent to make it right put in a used turbo 2 clutch I had
laying around with about 5000 miles on it

The Ugly:
I started doing body work on it but ran out of time to finish before I
got my job (when I say body work I mean that one of my dads buddys has
been doing body work for the last thirty years and was helping me get it
ready for paint. The bumpers were cracked and needed repair so they got
taken off and repaired to spec with the right glue.  I have never had
more then just a glaze of bondo on any of my cars and that was just over
the seams of replacement panels or were a dent was pulled out. Needless
to say the body work was started right....just not finished.)  What
makes it ugly is that I had to get a fresh power buldge hood for it so
it is primerd and one of the front fenders is primered (epoxy
primmer....so it wont rust) the rear bumper is primmerd and the rest was
starting to get sanded down.

Most parts on this car were bought new and were all top quality name
brand parts I worked at a parts store when I bought them.  Monroe, moog
chassis, bendix, neihoff....you get the picture I dont skimp with
anything it is just not worth it.

I am saying $2000 but money talks and talks real loud.  Make me an offer
I cant refuse.  I can even haul it with in a reasonable distance of
Wenatchee.
  I will be in Wenatchee the 21st through the 3rd you can call me on my
cell at 509-679-0765 or send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

laterz,
Kris