Howdy, I have listed this item before, the person that was interested has
passed it up for other the holiday costs.
So I will offer this again.

For Sale: Full 3 peice 2.5inch Mandrel Bent FWD performance (i think is wherehe
purchased it) Exhaust system. this includes a Turbo muffler and all the
mounting  hardware (u bolts) there are approxamilty 6 u bolts.

this entire System is in 100% new condition, very clean. can not have more then
50 miles on it. starts at the swing valve. this was bought to Fit  a 88 daytona.

 i am not sur ewhat he paid but i think it was prolly 130$ +SH/Plus the cost of
the muffler

 I will take 110$ for it all, you pay shipping from zip code 57703
  the muffler and mounting hardware, will be a free gift.

Jim Bauer,
Rapid City South Dakota. 57703
605 393 2189