Mike,
I have a stock G body rad/cooler assembly that will fit into your L body. I
also have a fan assembly from a 3.0 A body that works great for intercooling an
L body (it's thin)

I have stock air box and hoses complete and might have a fuel rail but no
injectors.

Got a 2.5 down pipe but no swing valve.

Drop me an email with you address and we can discuss the pricing and
shipping.

Cliff Ramsdell
VP New England SDAC www.sdacne.com
'91 Spirit R/T  2.2 TIII, 568. How Chrysler built it.
'86 GLHS 065  2.2 TIII, 568. How Shelby would have built it.
'86 K-Car Wagon 2.5 TIII, 568. How I built it.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html