LOL, she's saggin a bit there Cap'  heh, dude needs a transaxle mount...

Nevertheless, its an interesting thread for the history buffs.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ralph Scott
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 3:44 PM
To: SDML Post
Subject: Re: SD> White Factory Valve Covers, on White Cars?

We have a White 92 Lebaron GTC Convertible with a Dingy White Valve
Cover.
My Son bought it last year from a list member for a daily driver.  Car
has 105K on it and I am pretty sure it is factory painted.  I know the
92 2.5 Turbo cars are rare, but I didn't realize any rarity on the valve
cover.
The engine compartment hasn't even been cleaned up since Mark bought it.
Here is a picture of it.
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/image/27931063

Ralph
www.pbase.com/rmscott