Subject: SD> SoCal SDAC - TU Dyno Tour 2005

I'll be heading down there myself.

Anyone have an address of the meet up spot at the Applebee's?
I don't know the area at all. Also, where's everyone staying in the way of
hotels?
Any good deals? Anyone got a couch? ;)

The "TU Dyno Tour" (as subject line states)

*Chris Pauluk

Subject: Re: SD> SoCal SDAC - TU Dyno Tour 2005

In a message dated 1/17/2005 9:09:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,