From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:56 AM
To: shelby-dodge@sdml.org
Subject: SD> lookin for Cheap Shelby

Hello Team
        When I was a Junior in High  school (a whopping 2 years ago) I
had a
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby, t2, Pumpers,  Grey on red, the whole bit. The
car was fast as hell, and me being 17, I beat it  like a red headed step
Child. not a good idea. I Pleaded w. my dad to let me  keep it, so I
could restore it, but he wanted no parts, so I had to send it to  the
big parking lot in the sky...... Memories. Fast Forward to today. I work
in  parts in a Ford Dealer(I kno I kno, but hey, at least its not
Foreign.) I  currently have an 04 Ranger Edge, and a 87 buick Century
for a runaround car(it  was free, and inspected, how do u say no.) well,
the trucks cool. and the buick  runs ok, but I Miss Pippin it to 3
grand, Popping the cluch, and Watching my  boost Gauge Soar to 15 Psi.
on my computer @ work I have a picture of Gary  Donavons shelby, b/c it
looks like mine, and I hear comments on it all day. I  want 1. if anyone
is selling an 89-91 Shelby t2, even if it isnt in the best of  shape, I
wanna rip it apart, and restore it.i'll trade my buick, get discounts
on Ford Parts, anything I can to get 1. I'd prefer it was running, but u
take what u can get.
Please respond w. any and all cars

Clay Cova
2004 Ford Ranger Edge ........(Usda Choice Panty  Dropper)
1987 Buick Century Limited......(all its limited to is 75  mph)