Just curious if a FFV fuel rail would be any type of upgrade over a stock  T1
2.5 rail..
I like stainless..         pros/cons?

I know its for the methonal alternative fuel setup and what thats all  about..

2 things I noticed were the braided lines, id have to run my  stock regulator
and grind off the return lines crimp fitting dealy...

Also it doesnt have that strange little round dealy on the throttle body
side..
Will this work and benifit in any performance aspect?
Isnt this the only  MPFI NON TURBO style engine?

thanks..

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA - NorCalTurboDodge
84 T2 Paglet -  _www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)
(or)         _www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)
Power  by TurbosUnleashed, Handeling by PolyBushings.com