Chris Papademetrious wrote:
I do have one pressing matter that I'm hoping the Shelby Dodge community can help me out with. I purchased a Super 60 harness from Matt Green in November 2003 (check cashed on 11/17/2003). The plan was for him to

I just wanted to let everyone know that Matt and I have been in contact, and I think things are resolved.

I've already gotten some emails from some of you old-timers who actually remember me. It's nice to be back. :) Since I haven't actually touched my Dodge for years, I expect I'll be mostly quiet as I just lurk and learn what's new these days.

 - Chris