There should be a couple Spirit R/T's as well as a couple #'ed cars
attending!

Rick Mosley

Copied from our local SDAC mailing list:

Members,

I'm sorry there was no January event planned but after the Holidays I think
everyone needed a break. Remember in March we have our Annual Event @ the
WEST COAST MOPAR car show in Tampa Florida and we have a spot for all of our
cars all the info can be found on @
http://www.flsdac.com/events.html

For our February Event a lot of us are planning to be Mt Dora car show. It's
ideal for the Orlando/ Jacksonville members since it's not in Tampa. Thanks
to Rick Mosley for finding this event. If you know of any place where we can
hold an event feel free to email me. See below for info and I'll post it on
the website tonight hopefully.

Hope to see you all there.

Regards,

Kevin McKoon

Classic Car & Cycle Swap meet, Show & Cruise-In
2nd Sunday of every Month at Renningers Market
Over 750 Dealers on the Property*
Next Show: SUNDAY
February 13, 2005
~Vendors Galore ~Free Parking
~Entertainment ~Door Prizes
~Judged Shows ~Car & Bike Corrals

Show Hours (SUNDAY): 8am to 3PM
For additional information call 352-455-0388 or 352-383-8393
Vendor set up: Sat Noon to 6pm, Sunday 6am to 8am
*Includes Antique, Farmers & Flea Market
Address:
20651 US HWY 441
Mt Dora, Florida 32757