In a message dated 2/5/2005 6:21:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Carroll  Shelby Wheels sold several different kinds of wheels, many of
them for  Chrysler products.  The wheels in the auction are the Reversed
Daytona  model.  They were sold by Direction Connection (now Mopar
Performance)  in the 1980's.  Here's a scan from a Direct Connection
catalog and  another picture of one  wheel:

http://users.waymark.net/superdave/ForSale/NOSShelbyWheels2.jpg
http://users.waymark.net/superdave/ForSale/NOSShelbyWheels1.jpg

I used to have a set of 13" Shelby Talldegas on my Rampage when I first got
it..
Wish they came in a 15..    very retro lookin!...

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA. - 1984 T2 Rampage "Ramlet"
_www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)   -
_www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_ (http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)

Almost complete with parts gathering, head in machine  shop