I am getting ready to auction off some of the remaining turbo Dodge
parts I still have (I'll post the list later).  A long time ago somebody
sold me what I believed were a pair of GLHS intercooler hoses.  You can
see them in the link below.  I have no way of verifying that the bottom
hose is indeed the shorter length GLHS hose versus the longer one used
by non-L-body cars.  The picture has a yard stick next to it to give a
general idea of how long it is.  Can someone verify that I have the
shorter GLHS hose?  Is there enough of a difference to tell from the
picture?

http://i11.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/60/27/a3_1_b.JPG

Thanks guys,

Dennis