-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Arroyo
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 8:36 AM
To: Brian Schulteis; sdml
Subject: RE: SD> Code 13, why???

I don't think that will work for me, I have the MAP sensor on a T with
the FPR...?? OK the four-way is vac-tight, we've checked it with the
hand pump, so.... What should be on the 4-way? I know one has to go to
the Baro, one to the FPR, one to the ...?? Maybe mine is hooked up wrong
too??? I hate this I really want to drive this thing!!!