Many people do not think a car is worth "X" amount.  BUT
many cars I see sell for $1500 from the "east" side are just
rust. Many of the cars people fix up from there would never
even be considered as a fixer let alone sell for $1500
out here in the rust free zone. I am amazed with the work
many put into a floor replacement and patch panels.

I heard one guy say his car was not rusty, then sent photos.
It was rusty, so I asked why lie then send a photo showing all
the rust. He said it wasn't rusty "if" it wasn't rusted through.
That  guy was not right!

A rust free south or west car is so much less work to fix up.
So his might be worth $3000 or more if you consider
condition.

Johnny Spiva PORTLAND, OREGON ------------------------------ Selling Polyurethane parts for your FWD Mopar/Shelby: http://polybushings.com