Greetings all,

I never got a chance to order one and find out, however Energy Suspension, and prehaps Prothane manufacture a rear axle bushing for the PT Cruiser. If anybody's ever looked aside from the watts linkage vs. out panhard bar, the rear PT axle is VERY similar to what's under the rear of all of our non-L body FWD Mopars.

And the poly rear axle bushing ES makes for the PT just happens to be oval in shape. So... anybody want to order one and find out if it'll fit the early 90's FWD Mopars?

Lifted right off their site: Energy Suspension rear trailing arm bushing PT Cruiser: 5.7113 (57)

I believe the bushing set is pretty cheap to purchase (I think ~$25), so if anybody tries it let me/the list know.

Dave Robinson