ron
i feel your pain. this is why i am totally restoring a 1988 daytona shelby Z
t top car and NOT trying to sell it. i am redoing the car because i owned one
when they were new and had to sell it for financial reasons back in 1992. i
found a well worn example of an 88 model and started my restoration. i dont
care
if these cars wont ever be worth anything this car brings me back to when i
was 18 years old. god willing i want to be 65 years old and still driving this
shelby i am currently rebuilding. i let one slip thru my fingers i wont let
another one go.  hell you dont get rich doing car rebuilds / restorations for
profit. unless you restore brass era motorcars, or duesenbergs or something.

build up and enjoy the car for what it is. the grandaddy of sport compacts.
chrysler was way ahead of their time back then in the 1980s. it will take some
time before these cars will be worth something. i could remember when i was 16
years old back in the mid 1980s i bought a 1968 dodge charger with a 383 inch
V8 in running condition for $400. you cant do this today. just empty 68/69
charger body shells with titles are hitting $3,000 on ebay. then you gotta dump
a wad of cash just to make it drivable. i think turbo mopars will end up this
way. forgotten then found again. only time will tell, but for now i am
hoarding cars and parts while they are still cheap and plentiful for when that
day
arrives.

mat
1988 daytona shelby Z turbo ll T top
1987 daytona pacifica T top 5 speed
1987 lebaron turbo coupe soon to be T ll and 5 speed
(new arrival) 1987 lebaron turbo coupe parts car