I wanted to let everyone know about my discovery this evening...all to
the great support of Paul at Turbosunleashed.com.

I've been chasing a lean WOT condition on my TII conversion.  In
addition, I've had a very shaky boost guage.  At wide open throttle,
the boost needle would bounce around +/- 3 psi, my A/F gauge would
read lean, and my EGT would climb to 1600F as I would get off the
throttle.

The problem was with my vacuum routing.  I had used basically one
vacuum source for the fuel pressure regulator, map sensor solenoid,
and wastegate solenoid.  Herein lies the problem, the wastegate
solenoid opening and closing created a vacuum leak, making the FPR see
lower manifold pressure and thus supplying less fuel pressure.  The
map sensor must have been going crazy based upon what my boost gauge
was showing.

Anyways, I rerouted the vacuum lines.  The FPR, manifold solenoid, and
boost gauge all share one source.  The wastegate solenoid now sees WOT
manifold reference pressure at the throttle body small nipple.

The boost gauge is now steady as it climbs to 14 psi.  The A/F gauge
reads a beautiful shade of blue (.9 volts) and EGT maxed at 1550F on a
sustained 4 gear pull at max boost.

Please support our vendors, especially Paul and Chris at
TurbosUnleashed.com.  They work tremendously hard and provide us with
invaluable information.