It's a long story on this one.
I bought the car a few years ago, it had hit a tree behind drivers front tire. A few frame shops informed me that they couldn't straighten it, the unibody was damaged too badly.
So I set about to switch EVERYTHING over to an average dodge shadow; to clone the destroyed #53.
I stripped the car to the frame and started intsalling in the donor body. All that remains is under dash wiring, interior, and exterior cosmetics.
I no longer have the time or the money to invest in finishing this project, and I'm trying to raise money to produce an independent film. It would be great to keep the car together, but it's already a clone, so it will never again be what it was, so I'm willing to part it out.
I've got an idea of pricing on most items, and it has everything except ground effects.
If anyone is interested let me know.
thanks
ken carlson