I was just sitting back doing some channel surfing and just came across a
really bizarre show on Spike TV where people were racing minivans backwards in
a demo derby type track. The guy that won was running what looked to be an
1989 or 1990 Dodge Caravan and another competitor had a later 1991-95 model
Caravan (or Voyager).

It was called "Carpocalypse" and I just caught the very end of it (after that
they raced old school buses chained together in a figure 8 track in Orlando).
I still haven't figured out that other Spike show that featured a 1987 GLHS
and discussed Carroll Shelby though......

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
Jacksonville, Florida
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1982 Rampage (dual carb ongoing & taking forever project show car)
1984 Rampage (250,000+ mile beater truck, down with a dead clutch)
1987 Shelby CSX #172 (awaiting front end bodywork, but with low miles)
1994 Voyager 2.5 (the company minivan, awaiting lower engine repairs)
1984 Chrysler LeBaron (clean turbo convertible, working out electrical bugs)
1979 Dodge Omni 1.7 (cheap temporary getaround while fixing other stuff)