I bought this car from the original owner with the best intentions,
but with another baby on the way, I can't complete her with the care,
time and money she deserves. So, with a heavy heart, I'm getting out
of the TD game!
1987 GLHS #155
CAR IS ALL ORIGINAL, including many original owner's docs and records,
etc with approx 45k ORIGINAL ONE OWNER MILES
Car needs cosmetic attention (read:PAINT) Surface rust around sunroof,
some rust at bottom of passenger door. Metal portion of dash inside
needs rust attention.
I have 3 very nice Kumho 712s and one BRAND NEW one on the Centurian
IIs. (wheels ok, I will polish the best I can, but no real curb rash)
I have all dark gray plastic inside from a 86 Duster (very nice
addition) (old plastic brittle and faded, needs headliner, but I can
provide a VERY nice material for $50
Car runs, has had recent basic tune-up, need belts put on(have belts,
but am too injured to install)
Motor was rebuilt, clutch replaced less than 3k before being put away
several years ago.
No Freon in AC, compressor spins though, and AC control panel needs
new connectors (defrost only blows now)
Steering wheel and MOMO knob there, but rough. Seats and carpet faded.
Sunroof bag and Koni adjusting knob included.
Leather Pentastar keyfob from when car was bought
.
Needs Driver's fender, (dented)
Suspension rust etc, will/has been sanded and painted/POR 15'd

PLEASE SAVE THIS CAR!! IT WILL ONLY BE SOLD TO SOMEONE WHO CARES FOR
IT AND KEEPS ME AND ORIGINAL OWNER UPDATED!!!!

ALL THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE AVAILABLE, BUT NOT INSTALLED, AND COULD BE
BOUGHT INDIVIDUALLY, ONLY IF CAR IS SOLD AS ORIGINAL, WILL NOT PART
OUT UNTIL CAR'S NEW OWNER DECIDES WHAT THEY WISH TO HAVE WITH IT!

Have D150 Master Cyl, Caravan single pin calipers, 4 wheel disc
Daytona solid rears and prop valve (also fronts assy from same 89 if
wanted)
Also have oil cooler from Starion
GLHS Stg II LM (NEW not installed yet)
GTS headlight covers (NEW, no hardware)
All There and running, but need TLC
Also a spare, complete, running 89 CB 2.5 TI motor is available
87 520 case and 3.50 final drive, just need a 87/88 555 gearset
100 amp alternator
52mm TB
Spare 2 piece non-ported intake (no rail)
a few sets of late TI injectors, TI intakes, PS pump, misc parts,
swingvalves, etc (inc 2.5" Garrett)
$2000 firm for whole package.
$1500 just for car.  Somewhere in between for car ans some parts.
Again, car must be sold before parts will be let go. Going to eBay in
2 weeks!