In a message dated 3/6/2005 3:01:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I would  like to know if anyone has had any problems running 15" rims on an
89+ T2  or T4 cars with the big brakes (Shelby \ VNT Daytona e.t.c.). I know
the  rears clear but have heard from a few that they were not successful  in
mounting a set of 15" [pumper] rims on the front. If I recall correctly  my
VNT Shadow had the same large brakes as the Daytona Shelby\VNT &  LeBaron GTC
and it had 15's. Heres the info I need.

Offset of the  pumper wheel, both 15" and 16"
Info on the offset of the chevy Beretta  GTZ\GTU wheels (15")
A definite YES or NO from those who HAVE tried, not  looking for "I think it
should work"

Thanx.

All of the GTZ/GTU wheels I've seen are 16"
Ive seen the wheels on a 89 Lebaron GTS (Turbo II/555)

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA. - 1984 T2 Rampage "Ramlet"
_www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)   -
_www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_ (http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)