> It will be on the tag on the core support.  Its just standard 1987 Dodge
> Shadow black.
>
> The silver should be standard silver from the same time period as well.

It left Chrysler as a solid black car and Shelby added no paint to his
vehicles.
How you ask? The front & rear airdam along with the side ground effects were
pre-painted with the dark silver paint. The balance of the silver was 3
sections of decals.

As far as the code # for the lower body metallic silver it's:

PPG DBU5013 "Dark Silver Metallic". Same paint code as a 95 Dodge Truck.
This is the perfect match for 87-88 CSX(T) cars. Just be sure the utilize
"flex
agent" in the paint since your just painting the flexible plastic parts on
the car.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 27073