There is also a section for "Exterior" discussion on www.turbododge.com
There might be a few there looking for those parts.
I would at least give it a shot.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jason Arroyo
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:16 PM
To: T.M.; shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com
Subject: RE: SD> Is there a market for pre pre 91 Daytona rear
badges(Dodge, Daytona, Shelby Z, Pacifica)

Well Tom, there's certainly a big number of Daytona owners on this list,
but pre-91 is still not specific enough, since 1989 and 1990 used
decals, and 1988 and 87 used plastic badges glued on. I am sure the
decal style found on the Daytona Shelbys is reproducable and David
Salamone may already have them since he typically has most of the OEM
NOS decals. As far as the plastic glue-on ones, I imagine that would
require molds to be made, and that sounds complicated.

-J
Southern California
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby Turbo II