Rick,
I have, see: http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~wgcount/index3.html
Mine goes through the gap where the IC would be (if it were a '87 Daytona TII)
It sounds like your setup.
Best,
Bill Countie

On Friday, March 11, 2005, at 07:19 AM, Rick wrote:

Hi all, I'm in the process of installing a Spearco FMIC like the one Cindy
sells and want to locate my K&N cone filter ahead of the rad. support to get
some cool air. It fits perfectly right behind the dr. side fog light bracket
on my 89 Daytona Shelby. I was wondering if there will be any problems with
breathing since the 2 1/2" mandrel bent piping will be rather long from the
turbo inlet to the front nose. I'm running 18 psi with a stage 5 FWD cal. and
a MP/Turbonetics S-60 turbo. I removed the stock I/C and also the A/C
condensor so I can run the piping right through the opening alongside the
radiator. Any preferred location/position on mounting the FMIC? Anyone ever
mounted their filter that far away from the turbo? I don't want to have it
right in the engine compartment sucking in all the hot air, kinda defeats the
purpose of the I/C. Any help appreciated! RICK

-----------------------REMOVE-FOOTER-WHEN-REPLYING---------------------------- Questions? Visit http://www.sdml.org/