Thanks everybody for chat, advice and assistance over the last couple of
years.
I sold my 89 Lebaron GTS TurboII 5Spd on Saturday - to a good home, a TD
enthusiast - it was replaced in my household (as we are expecting child #2 by
a 98 Volvo V70 T5 wagon.
I still maintain that TurboDodges ARE probably THE best kept performance car
secret around. I can't think of anything which could give so much power, for
such inexpensive mods (grainger/cutout raiser), AND still get great fuel
economy.
 My GTS was running 15psi, still rich on the indicator, paper air filter, and
a 1 7/8" bottle neck in the exhaust - It was VERY quick, and I realize it
still had an easy 15-20% to go from where it was, I wish I had dyno numbers on
it.
 Best of luck to all you guys, Thanks
Pete Roy
 Toronto