In 1991 the 523, 543 and 568 transaxles changed the splines (which is
the T3 clutch won't work on cars running older transaxles.  If you get a
90 or older transaxle you'll be fine.

The Centerforce clutches aren't worth the money, they are as good as the
parts store pieces.  Personally for a relatively stock car, the
Borg-Warner Brute Force clutch works great and its cheap (about $120 for
the kit with the TOB)

I've never been drag racing so I can't tell you how the transaxle holds
up, though I've read about more than a few people doing so and living to
tell about it.  Maybe they'll share their experiences with you?  LOL

Good luck,
Stefan Mullikin
Portland, OR
Co-Founder