Hi All
Im hoping that someone out there can help me with a part number. I have an 89
Daytona CS. i have been looking for rear rotors and have been unsuccesfull. The
rotors that i have are vented and have the wierd drum style ebrake that fits
inside the rotor hat. Everytime i explain this to people i get a look from them
like i have 12 heads. I have the old part number from that last time i did
brakes but no one has heard of the company and the auto parts place i went to
got bought out by another company and they have different venders. The old
rotors said Autospecialty and the part number is AR 8330. If anyone has a cross
reference number or a correct number from a well known company please let me
know.
Best Regards.
Chad