My guess is a weak password.  There are tons of hackers out there
looking for weak passwords all the time.  You should always at the
minimum have at least 8 characters, lower and upper case, with numerics
in there somewhere.  Never use you birthday or wifes name or your
favorite pets name or any name for that matter.  Heres a good example of
a semi-strong password - Rd4t5K9o.  This is just random, but hard to crack.