Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:38:54 -0600
From: Mike Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SD> a413 Lockup Question

Ok guys, I have yet another a413 question.  I just bought a unit from an
89 Shadow TBI car.  Of course, it has a lockup converter in it.  My
question is this.  Can I put on a non-lockup converter and will it
work?  Or will I need to remove the lockup circuit too?  I dont mind
tearing it down, since I will be rebuilding it anyway to put in a 4 pack
clutch in place of the 3 pack.  Thanks guys...