My roommate recently picked up a project 1988 CSX-T off eBay and decided he's
going to restore that car instead of searching for a project 1987 Shelby CSX.

He picked up a used but extremely clean (unripped & unsplit) set of front and
rear seats a while back for a future restoration and decided since he bought
the CSX-T that he doesn't need it. It's the only P body spare parts he has and
he decided he wants to sell it to fund the 1988 Shelby CSX-T restoration.

He's got the two front seats and the divided rear seat as well and all are in
excellent condition free from tears and splits. His price for all is 300.00
obo.

A few people inquired about them but nobody made a commitment to get them.
I've now got a few photos of them I can e-mail over it if someone is
interested. It can be picked up in person (I'm in Jacksonville, Florida in the
northern part of the state) or it can be shipped or potentially delivered for
no cost to SDAC-15 or Carlisle (if you're willing to pre-pay in advance).

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 27073
Jacksonville, Florida 32205