From: Sean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com
Sent: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:29:15 -0500
Subject: SD> 87 GLHS 484 For Sale

87 GLHS #484
79k original miles
2.5" exhaust
rebuilt A555
Has all centurions, dash plaque and shelby valve cover
Drives well
Needs new tires and basic maintenance (oi/filter change ect)
No rust problems, it has the typical undercarriage surface rust of course

I did none of the work on this car. It sits exactly as it was when I
purchased it. I bought it for a project that I am no longer working on.

Problems I am aware of:
Small dent on passenger side front fender
Shift linkage needs adustment
(You have to press hard to the left when entering first/second)
Tires arent very good

Can be towed or driven, although towing would be better for long distances due
tothe
tires not being so great.

The front airdam is removed. I took it off to tow it here. It comes with the
car of course.

I will throw in any extra stuff I have that you want.

Red SC hood, spoiler and lowr front airdam
Blue upper sc frnt airdam
2 sets of louvers
SC sunroof
New Carpet for SC
Set of 6.5 crabs
2 new tires

Anything not taken gets trashed.

2500$OBO

In Maryland near DC.

A few pics here in Zip format from when I picked it up.

http://home.comcast.net/~shopkins7/87glhs.zip