Mat,
You know that Miller tools has the tool available. The original tool for the
4 bolt sprocket  was  C-4685 and there is a revised package that comes with
the new tool C-4685-B1 and a complete kit that has the puller, bolts, the
insert
that drops into the crank hole so you don't bugger up the nose of the crank.

My local Matco tool guy gets Miller/SPX tools, no problem.

Cliff Ramsdell