Hello to all list members,
    I wrote to you earlier warning about sending money to  Jason Holden
([EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) ).   Paypal tried to
get my money back but was only able to retrieve a small  portion.  Please
don't send any money to this guy.  Another list  member was also ripped off by
the
same guy according to an email I received a  few days ago.
   Here is the reply I got from Paypal.

(start copy)
Dear J. Caviani,

We have concluded our investigation of your Buyer  Complaint. The details of
this claim are listed below.

We have decided  in your favor, and as a result, have attempted to recover
funds from the  seller.
The maximum amount we were able to recover was $6.12 USD.  This  amount has
been credited to your PayPal account. Please allow up to five  business days
for this adjustment to be reflected in your PayPal  account.

If you are due any additional amount from the seller, we will  make our best
effort to recover the balance from the seller.

If the  seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you,  please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's  account, which may include limitation of the seller's  account
privileges.

Details of  Disputed Transaction
Transaction Date:  Mar 13, 2005
Transaction Amount: -$40.00 USD