Jason
Sorry I've been trying to get back with you but for some reason my email
keeps coming back to me.  Everything but the short block, transmission,
halfshaves, throttlebody, and fuel injectors and exaust.  But it does
have some performance upgrades, a solid front mount, and a stage 4 cal
from Cindy with the 3 bar map.  The price can come down alittle but I
need the money to finish my CSX-T if I can't get enough I'll sell the
mechanical (the T-III pieces) separate from the body.  If you just want
the body, than we can work a deal out on that too, but I'm not taking
the body apart.  I'll have pictures available soon too. Let me know what
you want to do or what you are looking for.

Mike