> > Hello everyone. It's me again. I have the problem with my
> > 87 GLHS. The Dash lights are out. I don't know why. I checked
> > all of the fuses and they are just fine. Can someone help me
> > on what else I need to do?
> >
> > Thanks;
> > Brian Downard Sr.
> > 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLH-S #324

Did you know you can adjust the brightness of the dash lights?
Sometimes they are just turned down too low (or off).  Turning the
knob of the headlight switch clockwise will dim them or eventually
turn them off, turning the knob counter-clockwise will brighten them.
Beware that turning the knob all the way counter-clockwise till it
"clicks" will turn on the interior lights and they will stay on until
either they are turned off or the battery drains.

Barry Goodall
Shelby Dodge Auto Club -- Visit our website at www.sdac.org

We now accept PayPal online for memberships.