I think everyone is a little hesiatnt on that CSX because the price
has moved so much, people are probably thinking something is wrong.
Despration like that for over a year, will scare off buyers!
It's a great deal, and if I had the $$ I'd snatch it up, but I would
still rather build it myself, than buy it done. But a great deal is a
great deal, and that APPEARS to be one!