You know.  I'm sick of everyone clogging the digest with cry-baby  stories
about numbered cars.  I have seen "enthusiasts" whine about not  parting the
car
out because it's worth saving.  Bottom line here is that it  is only worth
what people can/will pay PERIOD.  I have/had numerous  Shelby's and would much
rather have sold them as whole to a restorer but they  simply aren't there
because it seems the majority of "enthusiasts" are on a  shoe-string budget
which
is ok.  It's alright, but don't whine about it  when someone can't sell the
car whole because you'll sooner buy the damn  parts than do the work to save
it.
 02.