3" pipe and mandrel bent bends (FWDPerformance and ForwardMotion carry
them I believe).  A generic high-flow cat (Catco, carsound, etc) and a
dynomax straight through bullet race muffler.

A 3" swingvalve and downpipe from turbosunleashed.com will help finish
out the setup, just be careful around the shifter when installing the
exhaust.

Summit and Jegs have good prices on the Dynomax Bullet mufflers.  The
turbo takes a lot of the noise out of the exhaust so you don't need much
muffler to maintain your sanity and legality with these cars.

Hope this helps,
Stefan Mullikin
Portland, OR
Co-Founder