Title says it all, I will have my full size pickup with 8 ft bed delivering a
Spirit RT to Cliff R
(Enfield Conn)next weekend. I am bringing back an 89 T-II GTC Convertible.  I'm
leaving NE Indiana
Friday April 29th and should be in Conn on Saturday.
I would be willing to meet some people along the Interstate to help deliver
parts or pick up
parts. All I ask is a [U]little[/U] gas money donation! (My truck gets about 12
mpg and I'm going
to be driving for 28 hrs! Anything has got to help.) Need a trans or engine
delivered or picked
up?
I'm not sure which way I'm going out of Indiana. It will depend on responses I
get from this
email! If you want me to haul something I do ask you meet me on my way (again
28 hrs driving in a
weekend is a LOT)
Let me know
Thanks
Chad

Thanks,
Chad Lyons,
Hartford City, IN
 **        PARTING OR SELL COMPLETE 89 Spirit ES T-I AT needs engine         **
89 Lebaron 2.5 T-I,AT My Daily Driver
89 Lebaron GTC Vert, 2.5 T-I, AT Starting to drive it and fix it!
91 Spirit R/T being traded for 89 GTC T-II Convertible.
93 Ram 150 5.2 MAGNUM Ext cab Long bed "Moby" 232k and still going strong
93 Jeep Grand Cherokee AWD Magnum V8 Seeing lots of use in the snow
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/indyshelbydodgeclub/