From: Clay Cooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com
Sent: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 23:11:53 -0500
Subject: SD> Does anyone know the correct color name/code for SC/GLHT dark grey
carpet?

I think I screwed up on the color of the carpet for my 86 GLHT.  I need the
dark grey, but ordered a color I thought was right, but is WAY to light. I
need to know if anyone knows the correct color name or code for the
dark grey carpet found in SC/GLHS/GLHTs? Specifically the name/code for Auto
Custom Carpets brand replacement carpet.

I have all the rear carpet in the dark grey, otherwise I might keep this
carpet. So Im probably going to return/exchange this for the right color, if
anyone knows what that might be.

Here is a picture:

http://www.joink.com/homes/users/cooke/86GLH/86GLHT-ACC-2.jpg

Thanks!